Saturday, June 14, 2014

Philosophical Quotes

- A day without laughter is a day wasted.

~ Nicolas Chamfort



- There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.

~ William Shakespeare



- The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men.

~ Plato



- It is an ironic habit of human beings to run faster when they have lost their way.

~ Rollo May



- Expect everything, I always say, and the unexpected never happens.

~ Norton Juster



- Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

~ Socrates



- I don't want to be a tree, I want to be its meaning.

~ Orhan Pamuk



- I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong.

~ Bertrand Russell



- Fair speech may hide a foul heart.

~ J.R.R.Tolkien



- Know thyself? If I knew myself, I'd run away.

~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

No comments:

Post a Comment