Friday, June 6, 2014

Romance Quotes

- My soul will find yours.


~ Jude Deveraux



- You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question.


~ Albert Camus



- 'You're dangerous' he says.
'Why?'
Because you make me believe in the impossible.


~ Simone Elkeles



- The Very first moment I beheld him, my heart was irrevocably gone.


~ Jane Austen



- When one is in love, one always begins by deceiving one's self, and one always ends by deceiving others.That is what the world calls a romance.


~ Oscar Wilde



- The fact is, I love him.He's the boy I want and one day he'll be MINE.


~ Meg Cabot



- When it comes to men who are romantically interested in you, it's really simple.Just ignore everything they say and only pay attention to what they do.


~ Randy Pausch



- In our time together, you claimed a special place in my heart, I'll carry with me forever and that no one can ever replace.


~ Nicholas Sparks



- Damn me to hell or take me to heaven, but for Gods sake, do it now...


~ Nora Roberts



- I honestly have no idea how to live without you.


~ Stephenie Meyer



- If a man wants you, nothing can keep him away.If he doesn't want you, nothing can make him stay.


~ Oprah Winfrey

No comments:

Post a Comment