Friday, May 9, 2014

Humor Quotes

- A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

~ Steve Martin 



- All you need is love.But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.

~ Charles M.Schulz



- I find television very educating.Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.

~ Groucho Marx



- I am free of all prejudice.I hate everyone equally.

~ W.C.Fields



- Remember, we're madly in love, so it's all right to kiss me anytime you feel like it.

~ Suzanne Collins



- Some people never go crazy.What truly horrible lives they must lead.

~ Charles Bukowski



- He can run faster than Severus Snape confronted with shampoo.

~ J.K.Rowling



- Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.

~ Billy Sunday



- Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.

~ Terry Pratchett



- It means 'Shadow-hunters:Looking Better in Black Than the Widows of our Enemies Since 1234'.

~ Cassandra Clare



- I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer.

~ Woody Allen


 

No comments:

Post a Comment