Thursday, May 15, 2014

Inspirational Quotes

- Be yourself, everyone else is already taken.

~ Oscar Wilde



- Be the change that you wish to see in the world.

~ Mahatma Gandhi 



- No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

~ Eleanor Roosevelt



- I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

~ Thomas Edison 



- It is never too late to be what what you might have been.

~ George Eliot



- Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.

~ Theodore Roosevelt



- When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often wee look so long at the closed door that wee do not see the which has been opened for us.

~ Helen Keller



- I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.

~ Audrey Hepburn



- Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~ Winston Churchill



- If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain.

~ Maya Angelou



- Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible !'.

~ Audrey Hepburn

No comments:

Post a Comment